Viva Violet you made my
DAY WEEK !
WOW…. I just don’t know what to say. I was blown away when I read your comment telling me that you had nominated me for this Blog Award !!!! I certainly never expected to get an award. I can’t wait to check out the other bloggers that you nominated – and I’ve already checked yours out. Yours fits your personality quite well, and I just love that cute little worm. Does he (or she) have a name? Now my readers are going to have to go to All Those Small Things.wordpress.com or click on Viva Violet’s name to find out what I’m talking about.
(Liebster means sweetheart)
Here are the rules
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Okay, the 11 questions:
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
A Secret Guest and Shopper for Time Shares around the world.
2. What’s your favorite non-profit organization?
Hope For Haiti, Sharon Congregational Church, Sharon, CT, which has been helping to furnish supplies and services to the Hospital Albert Schweitzer and the
surrounding communities for over 25 years.
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Mr. Pozzi because he gave me “special permission” to use a ball point pen instead of a fountain pen – you see, I’m ;left-handed and all a
fountain pen would do was poke holes in the paper,
4. Would you rather have a telescope or a spaceship?
Definitely a telescope because I could see a lot more area in space than just a straight line.
5. If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be?
Believe it or not, I really have no desire to spend a day with a celebrity.
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. If you could be one age forever, what age would that be?
40, somewhat mature but young enough to (hopefully) not have any health problems.
8. What’s the best movie adaptation of a book you’ve ever seem?
I can’t think of a really good one, so I don’t generally go to them.
9. What are you most afraid of?
Something terrible happening to my children, sons-in-law or grandchildren.
10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
I’m very willing to change my plans on a moments notice and “fly by the seat of my pants”..
11. What’s your favorite ice cream?
No question, Mint Chocolate chip, hands down !!!!
Random facts about me:
1. I’ve driven across the country 5 times, twice totally by myself.
2. I’ve ridden a Camel.
3. I’ve gone Para-sailing.
4. I would prefer to drive a manual shift instead of an automatic.
5. I’ve traveled to Israel, England, Bahamas and the Caymans.
6.I really want to go to Alaska.
7. I’ve towed a 30′ boat from Tampa to Syracuse and back at least a dozen times.
8. I crochet prayer shawls for my church.
9. I was on the Gymnastics Team in college.
10. I was on the Synchronized Swimming Team in college.
11. I love the wind and the water, but hurricanes are too much.
Here are your questions:
1. What was the Year, Make and Model of the first car you drove?
2. How far have you traveled from your place of birth?
3 . Do you write in cursive or print?
4. What was the name and nature of your favorite pet?
5. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
6. What is your favorite number?
7. What sport do you enjoy the most – as a participant or observer?
8. Do you speak another language?
9. Has your picture ever been in the paper?
10. Do you prefer speedboats or sailboats?
11. Who was your best friend in grammar school?
I’m going to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award for being absolute sweethearts.
(Please don’t be insulted if you have more (or even a lot more) than 200 followers. I just cruised around and picked the ones I liked, some new, some more mature)
I love your word (or work) !!!!